Tuesday, June 2, 2009

P.S. I love you

Why is it that I always find myself crying after a movie, TV show, and commercial for an ungodly amount of time? I know before I watch most of them that I will be a train wreck for the rest of the night/day. I just can't bring myself to not watch them. 

I will never forget the first time I watched The Note Book with the intern girls and Darren. I began my cry fest but I tried to hold it in... for everyone sake. Kate heard me waling in the inside and said Lacey just let it out. The moment she said it the loud crying started. Poor Darren had no idea how to handle the situation and to make it even better Kristen wanted to help me so bad but didn't know how. Kate knew what to do, just let me cry but Kristen kept asking me if I was okay and if I needed a hug. ha ohhhh Kristen I love you for that! 

For everyone that watches a sappy movie with me in the future .... just let me cry for about 45 minutes in the shower and I'll be fine. :)


P.S I love you is such a wonderful movie!! 
 
I will continue to watch the sad movies that move me. 

  
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment